Welcome to the Anoka County Freecycle group!
The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 5,320 groups with 9,223,617 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns and thus keeping good stuff out of landfills.
Membership is free, and everything posted must be FREE, legal and appropriate for all ages. To view the items being given away or sought in Anoka County, you must be a member of the local group.
HOW TO JOIN FREECYCLE.ORG (The global Freecycle site)
To join go to http://my.freecycle.org and create a user account for Freecycle Groups. You may use your Yahoo group ID and email if you wish.
1. Enter your desired User ID (We don't advise using your name).
2. Enter your email address that you want to use for the group.
3. On the next line, please create a password that is easy for you to remember,
4. Enter the password again to confirm accuracy.
5. then enter the two re-captcha words to verify that you are not a robot!
7. Once you click the Sign Up button you will be a member of Freecycle Groups, and now will need to add a local group to your membership.
8. Next, click on the MY GROUPS tab and enter the name of the group you wish to join in the box and click SEARCH.
9. On the next page, click on JOIN this group on the far right of the group name.
10. You will now be a member of Freecycle Groups and also the local group of your choice.
DISCLAIMER: FREECYCLE NETWORK MEMBERS USE THE LIST AT THEIR OWN RISK. Please take reasonable measures to protect your safety and privacy when posting to the list or participating in an exchange. By joining the list, you agree to hold neither the list owners and moderators nor anyone affiliated with Freecycle.org responsible or liable for any circumstance resulting from a Freecycle-related exchange or communication.Sign up/log in
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.