The Bisbee-SierraVistaAZ Freecycle Group is now live on the Freecycle.org website!
You are now able to view postings on the new website, as well as post OFFERs and WANTEDs. The Yahoo! Group is now closed for posting.
What does this mean for you?
The new site has a message maker capability that will allow you to post to the group easier and allows less room for error. This allows more posts to go through to the group without being rejected or edited.
What do you need to do?
To join go to http://my.freecycle.org and create a user account for Freecycle Groups.
1. Enter your desired User ID.
2. Enter your email address.
3. On the next line, please create a password that is easy for you to remember, write it down!
4. Enter the password again to confirm accuracy.
5. then enter the two re-captcha words to verify that you are not a robot!
7. Once you click the Sign Up button you will be a member of Freecycle Groups, and now will need to add a local group to your membership.
8. Next, click on the MY GROUPS tab and enter the name of the group you wish to join (Bisbee-SierraVistaAZ) in the box and click SEARCH.
9. On the next page, click on JOIN this group on the far right of the group name.
10. You are now a member of Freecycle Groups and also the local group of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: It is very important that you sign up at the new website as soon as possible to participate in this group. The Yahoo group is no longer available for members to use.
We hope that you enjoy the new website and the options available to you there. If you have any questions or need help with this, please do not hesitate to contact the volunteer moderators directly at: Bisbee-SierraVistaAZ@mod.freecycle.org
Thank you for your help with this as well as your generosity to the group!
Best regards, Bisbee-SierraVistaAZ Moderating Team
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.