I bought way too many of these cookies and unfortunately their "Sell By" date has passed.
These would be good for someone raising hogs.
They still taste ok but the chocolate has a white film on the surface - most likely the oils have come out of the chocolate.
Because of them being past their "Sell By" date I cannot recommend human consumption.
If no one is interested in them as animal food, I'll dispose of them in a week or two.
Thanks for looking.
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.