Hello! My name is Madeline and I recently started a new job as an Activity Director at a Nursing/Rehab home in Omaha. I'm having a blast building an activity program, and in doing so I created a list of things I'd love to get for our residents. If you have any of these things and would like to donate, please let me know!
Keystone Ridge Activity Wish List!
We can always use:
• Bingo prizes! Beanie babies, fuzzy socks, individually packaged snacks, quarters, soda, suckers, mini makeup bags, etc.
• Alcoholic beverages for happy hour! (individual servings of wine, beer, lime-a-ritas, etc. margarita mix/tequila is also great)
• 300 & 500 LARGE piece puzzles
• CD players and CD’s
• DVD players and DVD’s
• Nail Supplies! base coat, top coat, colors, emery boards, cotton balls, scented lotion
• Large print books
• Cards and envelopes
• Large print word searches
• Large print cross words
• Large print connect-the-dots
• Adult coloring books
• Yarn, crochet hooks, and knitting needles
• Oil based Sharpies, acrylic paints, brushes, colored pencils, and markers
• Seasonal plates, napkins, and cups for socials
• Trivia/Reminiscing books
• Colorful calendars for resident’s rooms
• Fujifilm film for camera!
I’d love to get:
• Pots for plants, and plants themselves! Tomato plants, hanging flower baskets, pepper plants, etc. for our garden club STARTING SOON :)
• Fujifilm instant film camera
• Portable table top poker
• Portable table top shuffle board
• Bike locks (to keep some of the pricier activities from walking away)
• Slushy Machine
• Portable Oven
• Parachute (for exercise class)
• Badminton net (for exercise class)
• Large Bingo Cards
• Bird food
• Wood for crafting bird houses
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.