Wayland - Weston
Would you like to be a co-moderator of this group?
If you're interested in making a contribution to your community and your planet; in learning a little about online community building and media relations; and in keeping stuff out of the local landfill, please keep reading! We are looking for an additional moderator for the Wayland-Weston Group. Are you interested?
Being a moderator doesn't require a lot of time but does require some dedication. There is lots of support available, it's fun and is a small thing that can make such a big difference.
Ideally, you will live in Wayland or Weston. If not, you must at least live in a surrounding town.
This is not hard, and you can learn what needs to be done quickly and easily. Simply answer these questions and send to us (FreecycleWaylandMA@mods.freecycle.org). You'll hear back within a week. All information is strictly confidential and will not be shared or otherwise distributed outside of Freecycle management.
Thanks for your consideration Kim Lead Moderator, Wayland-Weston Freecycle
Please tell us:
1. Your full name, contact information (include a phone number), and address where you live.
2. The e-mail address(es) and User ID(s) you use on Freecycle.org:
3. Do you have time to moderate the group? Ideally, you'll be able to check in at least once a day. It will only take a few minutes each day.
4. Do you have access to a computer, even on weekends and holidays? If not, what days and/or hours would you be available?
5. Are you a co-owner, moderator or member of any other Freecycle groups? Please tell us which groups and your level of involvement.
6. Are you a co-owner or moderator in any non-Freecycle groups? We would like to know if you have experience as a moderator.
7. Any relevant experience that would be helpful for us to know.
Please get back to us as soon as possible if this sounds like something you'd like to do. And if you know someone else who would make a good moderator, please pass this message on to that person.
If you have any questions, please let us know - we're happy to help!
Reply to FreecycleWaylandMA@mods.freecycle.org and please put "Moderator for Wayland/Weston Freecycle" in the subject line.
[With a huge thank you to the Natick group, from whom I have liberally borrowed much of the text of this email]
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.