THIS GROUP IS LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER MODERATORS
This Freecycle.org® group needs volunteers to be group moderators. Moderators must live here. Training is provided.
If you're interested in making a contribution to your community and your planet; in learning a little about online community building and media relations; and in keeping stuff out of the local landfill, please keep reading!
Being a moderator doesn't require a lot of time but does require some dedication. There is lots of support available, it's fun and is a small thing that can make such a big difference.
Simply answer these questions and send to us. You'll hear back within a week. All information is strictly confidential and will not be shared or otherwise distributed outside of Freecycle.org management. We ask for some personal information for safety and liability reasons and to be able to contact you in an emergency.
Thanks for your consideration
Your Local Moderator Team
Please tell us:
1. Your full name, contact information (include a phone number), and address where you live.
2. The e-mail address(es) and User ID(s) you use on Freecycle.org, Yahoo Groups and other online communities emails and
Id's as applicable: My Freecycle.org email: My Freecycle.org ID: Yahoo email: Yahoo ID:
Other recycling communities as applicable:
3. Do you have time to moderate the group? It takes at least 10-15 min three to four times a day to review messages, etc.
4. Do you have access to a computer, even on weekends and holidays? If not, what days and/or hours would you be available?
5. Are you a co-owner, moderator or member of any other Freecycle.org groups? Please tell us which groups and your level of involvement.
6. Are you a co-owner or moderator in any non-Freecycle.org groups? We would like to know if you have experience as a moderator.
7. Any relevant experience that would be helpful for us to know. Please get back to us as soon as possible if this sounds like something you'd like to do. And if you know someone else who would make a good moderator, please pass this message on to that person. If you have any questions, please let us know - we're happy to help!
Reply by copying and pasting the application form onto the page at http://my.freecycle.org/home/groups/YukonFreecycle/contact_mods
PLEASE PUT "Yukon Freecycle Mod" IN THE SUBJECT LINE
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.