LOS ALAMOS FREECYCLE.ORG NEEDS VOLUNTEER MODERATORS
To all the members of Los Alamos Freecycle.org
Los Alamos Freecycle.org needs volunteers to become group moderators. Moderators must live in the Los Alamos area. Training is provided by email.
If you're interested in making a contribution to your community and your planet in learning a little about online community building and media relations; and in keeping stuff out of the local landfill, please keep reading!
Being a moderator doesn't require a lot of time but does require some dedication. There is lots of support available, it's fun and is a small thing that can make such a big difference.
Simply answer these questions and send your reply to us. You'll hear back within a week. All information is strictly confidential and will not be shared or otherwise distributed outside of Freecycle management. We ask for some personal information for safety and liability reasons and to be able to contact you in an emergency.
Thanks for your consideration
Please tell us:
1. Your full name, contact information (include a phone number), and address where you live.
2. The e-mail address(es) and User ID(s) you use on Freecycle.org,
3. Do you have time to moderate the group? It takes at least 10-15 min three to four times a day to review messages, etc.
4. Do you have access to a computer, even on weekends and holidays? If not, what days and/or hours would you be available?
5. Are you a co-owner, moderator or member of any other Freecycle groups? Please tell us which groups and your level of involvement.
6. Are you a co-owner or moderator in any non-Freecycle groups? We would like to know if you have experience as a moderator.
7. Any relevant experience that would be helpful for us to know.
Please get back to us as soon as possible if this sounds like something you'd like to do. And if you know someone else who would make a good moderator, please pass this message on to that person. If you have any questions, please let us know - we're happy to help!
Please reply to this admin by using the Contact Moderators link at the top of the home page.
Please put ‘Los Alamos Moderator’ in the subject line.
"Copyright C 2015 The Freecycle Network (http://www.Freecycle.org). All rights reserved. Freecycle.org and the Freecycle.org logo are registered trademarks of The Freecycle Network, CTM Reg. No 428755
Please login or sign up to My Freecycle to join this group.